Coco Chanel

Today is the 128th anniversary of the birthday of Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel. She was born August 19, 1883 in Saumur, France.

Coco's education was in an orphanage and in the school of hard knocks. From very humble beginnings to one of the most celebrated and memorable women of the 20th century, Coco learned the hard way how to rise out of the ashes. What a gal!

Her name and the empire she created promises to continue well into the 21st century. Flip through the fashion magazines and you see an element of the iconic Chanel style on every page.

Question: What fragrance in the Chanel collection is closely associated with this day?

Comments

  1. Hi Lillie,
    I dont Know?
    I found you due to being a dreamer wanting to visit france Paris all my life and dreaming of writting a blog about it ! and in my dreams it came to me I would call it everything french!! so I googled it to see if it was already quoted and I found your blog I like it!! it looks like maybe as no one answered it you may have stopped but I think it starts off wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anonymous,

    Bienvenu! Yes, it has been a while since I have done anything with Everything French....my apologies. Life gets busy and there is a lot to do. Thank you very much for your kind comment and I hope my blog is helpful in bringing some elements of the French life to you while you make your plans for that trip to France!

    Lille

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts